3500,00 kvar till fri frakt
7 tips to make the starter battery last longer
1. Disconnect the battery from the electrical system if the machine is not to be used for an extended period of time.
2. Wipe the battery with a damp cloth, keep it clean and lubricate the terminals with grease to reduce the risk of oxidation.
3. Charge the battery to the maximum if the machine is not to be used for an extended period of time.
4. The battery must be stored cool and dry. The lower the temperature, the lower the battery's self-discharge. However, it should not be stored in freezing temperatures.
5. Maintenance charge the battery once or twice during the storage period if it is to be stored for part of the year. Be sure to use a quality modern charger that fully charges the battery without overcharging it. Remember to use a charger adapted to the current battery.
6. Periodically fully charging the battery with an external modern charger even during periods when the machine is in use extends battery life and ensures trouble-free operation.
7. Keep in mind that the battery must be fixed so that it cannot move, otherwise there may be stress, especially on the cable connections and poles.